Hyderabad is on its way to become the next biggest hub in India for foreign tech investors. This has provided the advancement of the city in numerous ways. Amongst which, the requirement and the scope of cyber security services as well is on the rise.
There are a few trends that are being incorporated by these cyber security agencies to stay up-to-date and keep with with the tech evolution in Hyderabad. Here are the top 5 trends off the list –
- User Awareness: People are unaware of the severeness of cyber attacks. Therefore, it is essential to spread awareness for precautions to be taken. Cybersecurity awareness will help in control and prevent online threats and attacks; and this has become one of the jobs for a Cyber Security Companies in Hyderabad. The awareness comes down from the managers of a company to the fresher employees.
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning: Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning is the focus of many investors in Hyderabad. With AI&ML, cyber security becomes more effective, and at the same time, less expensive. With this implementation, the cyber security companies are not just keeping up with the trends but also making their job faster and efficient. Incorporating AI&ML allows cyber security systems to analyze and learn threat patterns and track cybercriminals’ behaviours.
- Wider Base, Wider Prospects: The pandemic has led most companies to switch to remote work culture. Even when the companies have large offices set up in Hyderabad, their employee base goes beyond the city and country borders. With the significant rise in the dependency on online platforms, the base for cyber attacks has also widened. Cyber security companies now must be adept to operate outside the office premises in the city.
- Identity System Defence: Hacking into the identity systems to get through to the goal, is one of the largest and the most favourite trend for cyber criminals. Access to login credentials and other sensitive information, can lead to its misuse and hacking into the system to draw out the confidential data. This causes a great deal of harm to the victim. Some examples include credit card frauds, bank frauds, security breach, accessing a company’s client data, and other such severe cyber crimes. Securing not the identity systems of general public is as important as protect those of important and powerful people. Numerous organizations now rely on cyber security companies to ensure this kind of safety for their accounts and systems.
- Digital Supply Chain Defence: India is an affordable base for the supply chain industry. Since its exponential growth post pandemic, India, also Hyderabad, has become an ideal location for warehouses and offices. The supply chain industry mainly works online and possesses the personal information of its customers. This, therefore, calls for a secure and trusted digital defence for the sake of customers and the organization. The rise in cyber attacks on online supply chain networks is expected to be three-fold from 2021 to 2025. Cyber security companies now need to prepare for this challenge.
Many sectors are figuring out the relevance of cyber security for them. The future of cyber security holds great potential and scope to spread as well. Although, there are unforeseen uncertainties that may affect what path cyber security will take. Cybersecurity Companies in Hyderabad, India are thriving as they have become a need for a secure growth and progress of the city.